Offering the best of Yoga & Mobility Training
Are you the Next Generation of Yoga Teachers that bridges the best of Modern Yoga with current scientific research?
- Learn to structure practices that can be adapted to a single student or to a room full of students with unique capacities.
- Learn strategies to do this within the flow of class: adapt fluidly, engage your audience, teach in flow.
- Develop frameworks that help students intuitively make adjustments.
- Know that you are offering practices that are healthy for your students joints.
- Learn Movement Mapping Anatomy - the easiest and most accessible way to learn and apply anatomy"
- neuromuscular Pathways, planes of movement, FRC CARs, tactile use of props and boundaries to inform awareness, isolate or integrate joints, change the level of stress imposed by the exercise.
- Learn to teach using Movement Mapping phases of Learning to improve retention, cognition, and insight.
- Redefine your idea of “core” and what it’s used for - Why learning to teach 3D Breathing development is essential.
-Learning to leverage the breath, spine, and autonomic nervous system relationship.
- 30+ hrs of filmed material that is yours to keep and study at your own pace.
-12 Unique Webinars. Essentially its like attending 12 teachers workshops (They are all recorded and yours to keep).
-Movement Mapping Online Anatomy Course ($120 value).
- The Foundations of True Mobility ($150 value) offering training techniques for individual joints and joint complex’s unlike any thing offered in standard yoga trainings.
-Teacher's tasks - In order to obtain continuing education credit for the course you will be asked to complete various assignments applying the information in meaningful ways to your teaching practice.
- A network of teachers dedicated to their craft and a Facebook group forum to post questions, share ideas and get feedback from people that care (including me).
- video demonstrations of the techniques offered: Every joint and joint complex Movement Map; planes of movement broken down; locomotive patterns; incremental levels of stress based on Progressive Overload; Spinal Segmentation; Addressing common injury patterns; all seamlessly transfer to current yoga models are yours to keep and access anytime.