Offering the best of Yoga & Mobility Training
In plain English the purpose of this course is to make the body work well. We start by working on the most fundamental building blocks of good movement - the joints. And then build towards integrating healthy joints into a healthy cohesive body of joints.
- Simple, clear short format classes, with minimal equipment.
- 20+ unique practices, accessible anywhere w internet service.
-Three Phases of training: Own, Improve, Integrate.
- Practices that are accessible to anybody! Phase 1 can be done in a chair (for seniors or anyone that requires more support).
- Complete classes with tutorials designed to train and better understand each individual joint.
- Anatomy tips explaining common mistakes in training and compensation patterns.
- 8+ hours of content that is yours to keep and access anytime/anywhere via smartphone, iPad, computer.
- Free program upgrades. When I get smarter you benefit :)
1. OWN your ranges.
- Define the ranges of motion you already have.
- Learn to train the tissue surrounding the individual joints to be healthy and strong with specific training to "own" the ranges of motion you already have.
2. IMPROVE function and joint capacity.
- Learn science backed principles that effectively change what your joints are able to do.
- We focus on three qualities that encompass mobility: strength, range of motion, motor control.
3. INTEGRATE w movement complexity.
Once you've created the foundation for movement we explore how to use your ranges motion in more complex training. The final classes in this program address needs of the body in fun and creative ways.
Lifetime access to this course. Access it anywhere that WiFi is available.
Anyone from high-level athletes to complete novices can benefit from this type of training.
This is the program I wish I had 10 years ago when I was a college athlete.
The beauty and intention behind this course is that anyone can learn to move better and feel better in their own bodies. You don't need to be a high level athlete or spend 2 hrs in the gym each day to move well.